Sunday, December 19, 2021

Life Plans, Standing for those treated unfairly.

 Based on how I observe the world, its systems, and its inhabitants, and for the fact that I am not using my Chemistry degree or pursuit psychology which remains a passion, I will excel in Consulting. My MBA degree, experience with people, and knowledge acquired in business are all great assets. The goal now is to seek out jobs that put me on this track.

A few weeks a bully responded to my question of they kept harassing someone who has asked to be left alone. They responded that the person they are bully should act intelligently. So I tagged the World Health Organization in my next reason telling them sarcastically that this would make a great campaign. The bully then responded that they will love to work on a campaign aimed at teaching people what bullying is. I wrote back that we all know what bullying is and for instance when you comment on someone that they deem offensive and ask you to stop as well as plead for you to leave them alone, continuing making nasty comments to the person is bullying and It shows also shows a lack of empathy. I should have also added that since as human beings we will not like everyone we met or know of and it is also in our own best interest to stay away from those whom we do like because the behavior of attacking someone has dangerous and life-altering consequences for most. After my comments, the bully left me alone.
Taking it on the chin is not always right, the soul of mankind is at risk, it is time it evolves for the better. I am glad this person getting bullied did not back down, she stood up for herself and others, if those bullies did not give her the respect she deserves, many others including me have and will continue to do so.

No comments: